I've been a lurker of blogs for over a year now. The first blog I read was of a friend and her family in crisis. I clicked on to one of their comments and discovered mormonmommywars. I became a lurker, was entertained, couldn't stop reading and continued to find other interesting mormon mommy sites. I love finding people I know from any part of my history through their friends and family blogs.
I've discovered that most of the mormon family blogs are of newlyweds. I've read
"we love each other so much and are expecting our first little one soon." a time or ten. I'm amazed how many of us mormons look alike.
I personally only have a few friends my age in real life who blog... yet, but since this is so fun I hope more of my peers join the blogosphere. It's a great way to keep in touch.
Sunday, November 11, 2007
It's fun to be out of the closet
Posted by
liza
at
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love being out o-the-closet too! I keep hoping to find more of my friends somehow. I did find a friend from high school that lives in Colorado now!
Post a Comment