Grandma and Lilo made a special mud cake with lots of candles
H dug this hole and it was still there every time we went back to the beach.
Lily's little wedgie buns.Catching minnows and letting them nibble our toes.
Playing in the sand with cousins.
All three kids loved "wosting mawshmellos."
Grandpa and Papa made an incredible t-bone steak dinner over birch bark coals. It was absolutely perfect.Grandpa made a loaf of bread shaped like a turtle with Jojo.
The fishing in the nearby lakes was absolutely incredible. All of the kids caught fish practically by the minute. H even caught several with a BARE hook and no bait! Poor starving fish. It was so satisfying. I even enjoyed it. Papa was completely in his element.
One night there was a full moon. One of my favorite moments was taking a midnight walk when the moon was full. It was so peaceful and beautiful. When papa was a little boy, he and Barbara posed for an artist-illustrator for a book called Walk When the Moon is Full.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Some of our favorite moments at Little Moss...
Posted by
liza
at
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh Lovey that sounds deligthful. I am glad you guys had a good time!
Yea for the update! Seeing pictures of your family makes me miss you even more!
This looks like a fantastic adventure and so much fun! Adorable pics :)
Looks like you had a lot of fun. I love the turtle bread, that is one of the cutest things I have seen in a long time. Your midnight walk sounds wonderful. Something I have never done, maybe I should!
Looks like Heaven on Earth!
Post a Comment