Sunday, December 30, 2007

christmas morning


lilo and the lego castle


totally appropriate shirt for this kid.




santa left a note telling us that rudolph loved licking the salt we left on a plate for the reindeer. he also said that oreos are his favorite.

5 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

Where did you get the idea for salt? And, who got to lick it? I love Jojo's shirt. I should get one just like that for Lily!!

liza said...

papa's family does it, I guess. santa licked it! actually we used a wet napkin. jojo's shirt came from target for only a couple of bucks.

Tropicanna said...

OK...the Mr. Mischeif shirt is adorable. I remember those little shape guys from my childhood, but cannot remember what they are called. I know there was a big red square guy and an oval girl. Do you know what they're called? One of my nephews had something with them on it and it's been driving me nuts since! Love the pics of the kids :)

liza said...

i remember them from my childhood too.we just call them the mr. and miss books. the author is roger hargreaves. they might be making a comeback, or h's second grade teacher just loves them and h has caught on. h and jojo want to collect all of them. i don't particularly like to read them to the kids, but the kids love them and i guess that is enough. the author uses some big words here and there which is nice for exposure.

Katie M said...

ok, your kids got older in the week we have been gone. i'm getting liza withdrawls. we will come to the country house soon.

p.s. lilo's tool belt march = adorable