i can't believe this little punk is two!
he has a mild obsession with elmo so i made a red velvet cake (elmo colors) and put elmo toys on top. last month we started our marathon of family winter birthdays and he has the song down pat. i bought him this kid dust buster. it is the best toy ever. it looks just like my real one and it really sucks small things. he carries it everywhere- even to jojo's school. he's such a helper! it is really, really hard to believe he is two.
Monday, December 3, 2007
happy 2nd birthday lilo!
Posted by
liza
at
Monday, December 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ooooooh how i love this boy.
Elizabeth!!! I am so happy you left a comment on my blog! I have thought a lot about you over the years and wondered how you were. You have a gorgeous family. Three! I remember when H was just a little one learning to walk.
Hope you don't mind if I stop by everyone now and then to see what you are up to.
Post a Comment