Yeah, we are total geeks. We had a great time. My "huddy" camera (Melissa's word for it) ran out of batteries just before I took a picture of our little boy (Archie) on stage. Bummer- he was great. Little superstar.
I was afraid that we would be the oldest people there, but there were tons of people of all ages. I even saw toddlers.
We parked near the backstage exit and saw the tour buses. We tried to stalk them afterwards to see if we could get a peek of the idols getting on, but we ran out of patience.
Our goal is to avoid getting addicted to Idol next season, but we just had so much fun watching our two Mormon superstars.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
American Idol Concert
Posted by
liza
at
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I am so sorry about the huddy camera! You just have to keep batteries with you. I am glad you had fun upta the concert.
Yay I want to hear all about it!
are you wearing makeup?!
Yes Anna, I am wearing a small amount of makeup. Can you tell? I still haven't bought any eye shadow. That part seems about as scary to me as the old eyelash curler-thingie. Line upon line, honey!
Love it! pssh! you still look good without makeup :)
I didn't know you had a blog!! You're welcome to stalk mine anytime. So I have to tell you--I'm an American Idol geek too, and if I had known they were here, I would have gone too. Lucky you!!
I am so jealous! It sold out in Utah in like 2 minutes, plus I was still recovering...my latest addiction is "So you think you can dance." I rank it right up there with Idol.
Post a Comment