I loved these pics, so cute...I also loved the pics of your very own personal concert in your living room...I use to do those things all the way up until highschool with my siblings...we had to carry it out to the yard because it was a little loud, but some of the BEST memories...keep them coming
once upon a time I was a nurse. now I am a stay-at-home mom of three exuberent monkeys, h, jojo and lilo. this is my space for sharing our lives with family and friends.
2 comments:
I loved these pics, so cute...I also loved the pics of your very own personal concert in your living room...I use to do those things all the way up until highschool with my siblings...we had to carry it out to the yard because it was a little loud, but some of the BEST memories...keep them coming
I can't believe how big your kids are. Hattie is adorable!! How did she grow up so fast:( Hope you are doing well!! Lindsay
Post a Comment