Thursday, November 27, 2008

Hattie's Birthday- She's NINE!





I can't believe she is this old. My little 1 lb. 6 oz. baby girl is now a big nine year old! She is such a miracle. Such a sweetheart. It is hard to believe how far she has come. We celebrated her birthday by taking her and a few close friends to see Madagascar 2. That was the easiest party I've ever thrown.

6 comments:

kidsmom said...

Kids grow up too quickly. Happy Bday to H.

Scrappycook said...

Happy Birthday! 1lb?! That is a miracle!

Melissa Miller said...

I can't believe she is 9!

"You're not going to let her grow up are you?" quote taken from Grandma!!

I think you need to do another post on her birth, so I can bawl my eyes out...or I could just go back to the one about her visiting the nurses!

Katie M said...

So cute! Happy happy birthday...

Liz, in New York said...

I can't believe that little Hattie is a 9 year old. I remember her tiny little self bouncing happily on your lap when she was 9 months old (and the size of my newborn)! What a miracle she has been from the beginning. Happy Birthday, sweet girl!

april said...

happy birthday, hattie!