Liam just learned how to ride a two wheeler with training wheels (as opposed to a tricycle). He is very proud of himself and can ride forever. He's such a big boy.
We are having great cool weather. I love it. The food is fabulous. Gilbert is baking up a storm and Katie made the divine Chicken Orzp Grill dish she made on Cape Cod.
I'm Steph Cruz, one of your blog followers. I work for www.startcleaningservice.com it's a site dedicated to giving information and advice to people who are thinking about launching their own cleaning business.
Anyhow, I sent you this email to ask if you would consider having me write a guest post on your blog. It can just be a short article about cleaning, housekeeping, household cleaning tips, window washing - or really anything that you might find interesting. Please let me know what you think. Thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing from you.
once upon a time I was a nurse. now I am a stay-at-home mom of three exuberent monkeys, h, jojo and lilo. this is my space for sharing our lives with family and friends.
4 comments:
I just found your blog and I'm excited to read it so you should post again. :)
Dear
Can't wait till you get to Little Moss.
We are having great cool weather. I love it. The food is fabulous. Gilbert is baking up a storm and Katie made the divine
Chicken Orzp Grill dish she made on Cape Cod.
Love Sylvia
I left you a comment on the post before this. See you!
Hi!
I'm Steph Cruz, one of your blog followers. I work for www.startcleaningservice.com it's a site dedicated to giving information and advice to people who are thinking about launching their own cleaning business.
Anyhow, I sent you this email to ask if you would consider having me write a guest post on your blog. It can just be a short article about cleaning, housekeeping, household cleaning tips, window washing - or really anything that you might find interesting.
Please let me know what you think. Thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely Yours,
Anne Stephanie Cruz
www.Startcleaningservice.com
Steph@startcleaningservice.com
Post a Comment