Wednesday, January 16, 2008

happy birthday papa!!!!!!

shout out for papa's birthday!!!!! (jan. 17th in london) we love you sooooooooooooooooooo much!

12 comments:

Katie M said...

hahahahahahaha. that made my day. no, week.

i love your kids. all their personalities came out in 30 seconds. hattie taking the lead, liam repeating things a million times and jameson mad at hattie. hahaha, this was priceless!

liza said...

katie,
i have to agree

Tim and Kristine said...

What a great idea. Your kiddos are cute. Each doing their own thing. I love the commentary at the end by J.

Melissa Miller said...

I CAN NOT get enough of that! They are all so enjoyable. I want to count how many time Lilo sings "happy birthday, happy birthday". "and I hated it" was one of my favorites too. I loved H's inserts. That was the best. I hope Bradley has a great birthday. How old is the fella these days? Okay, I have to go watch again!!

Melissa Miller said...

9 times!

madeline said...

oh billy.... i cannot wait to come see you guys!!! send my b-day wishes to uncle brad!

liza said...

i forgot to post his age... he is 39 smakaroos! he is almost a senior citizen! did you catch lilo's "cheese!" midsong and at the end he said, "ki see?" translation: can i see? as in the picture.

Mel said...

I love those kids! The video is to cute!

april said...

love the video!! absolutely darling!

happy 39th, brad! i love people that are older than me!

Lexie said...

Oh, that was classic! Jameson at the end just cracks me up!

Lisa said...

I loved the video! Last time I saw Liam, he was so small and now he is talking! That was fun to watch. Thanks for sharing that. (It's too bad that your husband is away for his birthday)

Melissa Miller said...

I just needed another fix...