Take one...
So so cute! I love it. It was so fun to hear his cute little voice. A-one and a-two!!!
P.S. I have not met Kendra. I think that whole thing is so crazy too! What a small world. How did you ever make that connection?
Lilo is so darn cute. I can't believe how much he is yapping away - and I know he's been talking like that for a long time.
ooooooh how i love this boy. in five years, you will be so glad you immortalized that voice. we need to come for a visit soon!
that is really cute.
Oh that was darling! I can't believe how much he looks like eeee's older brother!
I love the happenings of your cute little family. Keep 'em coming!
Just had to come and see the recital again!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
So so cute! I love it. It was so fun to hear his cute little voice. A-one and a-two!!!
P.S. I have not met Kendra. I think that whole thing is so crazy too! What a small world. How did you ever make that connection?
Lilo is so darn cute. I can't believe how much he is yapping away - and I know he's been talking like that for a long time.
ooooooh how i love this boy. in five years, you will be so glad you immortalized that voice.
we need to come for a visit soon!
that is really cute.
Oh that was darling! I can't believe how much he looks like eeee's older brother!
I love the happenings of your cute little family. Keep 'em coming!
Just had to come and see the recital again!!
Post a Comment